Cant Believe the Difference!!

Callaway Ball Diablo Golf Balls (12-Pack)
Callaway Ball Diablo Golf Balls (12-Pack)
I had tried out callaway balls before, and knew I liked them, but had not settled on one type till recently. At [...] i took the survey of "which ball should i use?". It recommended to me the callaway diablo as the ball for my playing style. I was skeptical, but found the money for a pack and tried one out. Never before have I ever noticed such a huge difference in the way a ball performs! It wasnt the way i was playing, having played with a different ball the night before. Everything the box says, was happening. Definetitly got longer shots and more fairways, stuck the greens more and enjoyed a softer feel with my wedges and putter. The only problem is they come in a twelve pack, they work so well i only need one!