Does the job and at a great price

SKLZ Rick Smith Smash Bag - Impact Training Product
SKLZ Rick Smith Smash Bag - Impact Training Product
I was originally looking at a Callaway branded impact bag but came across this one. It's pretty much the least expensive impact bag I've found so I went for it. The material is pretty beefy and looks like it's going to take a decent pounding. I ended up filling it with old sheets, shirts, leftovers from slutty ex-girlfriends, old underwear, etc.... It's been great, if not for just being able to swing my 6 iron at something while at home. If you're doing the drill properly it will help you feel your club face position at impact. After having used it for a couple hundred swings now, I think I might get more use out of doing what the other reviewer recommended and filling it with bird feed. That would solve the problem of having to reposition the bag after each swing and allow for a better indicator of your club face at impact. FYI - depending on how much you practice, you're going to go through at least 2 per year so cheaper is better. I don't think the other ones that cost more will last any longer.